In the aftermath of a fire, a trained fire restoration professional will help prevent further damage to your property. Our team of licensed technicians are fully trained and certified in treating the effects of smoke, heat, and residues caused by fire and smoke.
By beginning the mitigation process as soon as possible, We can salvage many metals, fixtures, and other household contents and start the odor removal process. Our state-of-the-science techniques and cleaning solutions can dramatically increase the likelihood of saving property without needing to replace it. Please don’t wait to call us. We will save you and your insurance company time and money.
- Smoke and Odor Removal
- Complete Cleaning & Sanitation
- Professional Deodorization
- Temporary Protection and Board-up
- Carpet and Pad Replacement (when necessary)
At Disaster Restoration Experts we will:
- Show up on time
- Provide an itemized estimate detailing exactly what cleanup needs to be done and to bring the structure back to pre-loss condition
- Get the cleanup done for the price quoted
- Provide you with a one-year guarantee for all work performed