Disaster Restoration Technician
We are a growing flood, fire and mold restoration company serving the North Metro Denver area. We provide 24-Hour Emergency Services to homeowners who have property damage. This is a key position and the right person has the opportunity to see tremendous growth. We need a person to be a part of our Emergency Service Response Team. We are looking for a person who can grow into a leadership position. Disaster Restoration experience in our industry is preferable but not necessary. We will train you if you have the right aptitude and attitude.
• You must be Professional, Trustworthy and Dependable.
• Must be willing to be on-call for emergency jobs 24/7.
• Must have excellent Customer Service/Communication skills – You will interact with customers on a daily basis.
• You will be working with tools doing general demolition and light construction; removing unwanted water from structures using various types of drying equipment; climbing in and out of trucks; lifting and loading drying equipment; removing wet/damaged debris from structures, frequently ascending levels of stairs. You will also be required to drive to and from job sites. You must be able to follow the direction of your direct Supervisor, as well as make proper decisions while not under direct supervision.
• Must have a good driving record with 4 points or less. We run a DMV report.
• Must have a clean background with no felony convictions.
• Drug Free.
• Non-smoking – We have a no-smoking work environment.
• We have a strict grooming policy that does not allow for visible tattoos. Professional uniforms are required and we will provide them.
• This is a physically demanding industry. You must be able to lift 75 pounds unassisted, for long periods of time.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Residence to the North of Denver is preferable (closer proximity to the shop means you can get to jobs easier and faster)
• Please bring a positive attitude accompanied by a willingness to work, learn and grow in a team environment!
We offer a base hourly rate of $10 to $15 per hour depending on experience with increases depending on performance. There are also bonuses for successful after-hours emergency calls.
If you’re interested in an exciting career in disaster restoration please email your resume to MrMoldy@rocketmail.com